Client Servicing Manager
- Leading, training and managing other members of the team and dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Responsible for managing & overseeing several accounts and being the face of the company to many clients.
- Championing the client at all levels internally and training the team to efficiently work with the client.
- Achieving targets and goals while motivating account executives to do the same.
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts, relationship building with existing clients as well.
- Giving marketing presentations to current & potential clients as and when needed.
- Managing employer’s client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
- Periodically providing suggestions for improvement and market research to the team.
- Setting up regular meetings & goals with & for clients
- Understanding and sharing performance reports with clients and being involved with every area in which clients are being serviced.
- Creating a positive customer service experience for all clients, leaving no scope for complaints.
- Achieve client’s business objectives by addressing their specific issues, concerns and educate how to obtain their marketing objectives.
- Periodically reviewing marketing campaigns incl of social media marketing, online advertising, SEO, blog etc. and innovating with the team for new ideas & strategies.
- Minimum three years’ experience in client-facing roles.
- Experience working in a traditional / digital agency set-up.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to clearly communicate both in oral and verbal forms.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different work groups.
- Strong presentation skills at all levels of client organization.
- Well versed with online & offline marketing business.
Educational Qualification: –
- Bachelors / Masters degree in any field.
- Good command over written & verbal English
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org