Digital Campaign Analyst
JD for Digital Campaign Analyst (1-3 years)
MeDigit Solutions is a digital media agency based out of Ahmedabad. We are driven by passion for digital media & creative thinking. MeDigit is a start-up run by visionary entrepreneurs and we are looking for budding talent looking to make it big in area of web marketing.
This job is for those who are passionate about online advertising, PPC campaigns & data analytics. Anyone with 1-3 years of experience of advertisement campaign management can apply for the job. Digital Campaign Manager will be required to manage multiple paid search campaigns with a wide range of budget for our various clients. Candidate will also be responsible for managing Search Engine Optimization for our client websites.
- Design, develop and manage multiple PPC campaigns across a variety of clients and verticals; including account structure, campaign structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, placement selection and management, ad copywriting and other core paid search capabilities.
- Plan, create and run Paid Social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks.
- Plan, create and run Display and Remarketing campaigns.
- Manage Search Engine Optimization for client websites.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to insure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve advertiser goals and objectives.
- Create campaign performance reports, using data to tell stories, and provide actionable insights for team members as well as clients.
- Use Google tools, including Google Analytics, to manage accounts efficiently.
- Forecast and manage budgets at the daily, monthly and annual levels.
- Audit paid and display efforts of potential clients and provide insight as to how ROI can be increased.
- Remain current with industry trends while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns.
- Graduate with 1-3 years of work experience of managing PPC campaigns.
- Google Adwords Certified
- Experience in Google Analytics required, certification preferred.
- Experience with Google Display Network, including remarketing and contextual advertising
- Experience of Search Engine Optimization is required
- Must be current and maintain industry knowledge, trends etc. in digital space
Educational Qualification: –
- Graduate or Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Google Certifications
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Salary: no bar for right candidate
To apply: Send your CV to email@example.com