MeDigit Solutions is a marketing agency based out of Ahmedabad. We are driven by passion for digital media & creative thinking. MeDigit is a start-up run by visionary entrepreneurs and we are looking for budding talent looking to make it big in area of web marketing.
This role is suited for executives with passion for online media. As Digital marketing executive, you will be responsible for handling path breaking online marketing activities for our clients.
You will be responsible for delivering performance for advertising campaigns for our clients – ranging from PPC Campaigns and Social Media. Part of the job will require you to communicate with clients for their monthly marketing activities.
- Along with strategy & campaigns team – plan & execute digital marketing work for our clients
- Major areas of work & coordination: PPC, SEO, SMM
- Create & execute digital advertising campaigns for our clients & prepare reports.
- Google ads
- Facebook ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Bing Ads
- Coordinate Search Engine Optimization activities
- Set monthly / quarterly goals for SEO activities
- Coordinate with SEO experts for reporting & weekly activities
- Prepare weekly reports of digital marketing activities done for our clients
- Understand trends in the industry and accordingly play role in strategizing with whole team
- 2-3 years experience for the position.
- Candidate MUST Possess following in order to qualify for the position:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification – GAIQ
- Google Ads – Digital Sales Certification
- Google Ads Fundamentals
- Google Ads – Display Certification
- Google Ads – Search Certification
- Google Ads – Shopping Ads Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Proven working experience in digital advertising roles.
- Familiarity with following advertising tools:
- Linkedin Ads, Mailchimp
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest
- Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English language
- Should be familiar with digital marketing tactics such as: SEO, Social media marketing, advertising etc.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
Educational Qualification: –
- Preferably Bachelors / Masters degree in literature, mass media, journalism & business administration.
Salary: No bar for right candidate
|Job Category||Digital Marketing Executive|