This job is for those who are passionate about online advertising, PPC campaigns & data analytics. Anyone with 2-4 years of experience of advertisement campaign management can apply for the job. Digital Campaign Manager will be required to manage multiple paid advertising with a wide range of budget for our various clients.
Desired Advertising platform expertise:
- Google Ads
- Google Marketing Platform (GMP) (Datastudio, GA4, Optimize, GTM)
- Campaign management for multiple PPC campaigns across clients and verticals.
- Creating Account structure, campaign structure, keyword research, audience research, bid strategies and management, placement and ad copy management and other core campaign management activities.
- Plan, create and run Paid Social campaigns on Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Programmatic channels.
- Plan, create and run Display and Remarketing campaigns.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to insure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve advertiser goals and objectives.
- Create campaign performance reports, using data to tell stories, and provide actionable insights for team members as well as clients.
- Create campaign performance dashboards using Datastudio for performance review and optimization.
- Use Google tools, including Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics to manage accounts efficiently.
- Forecast and manage budgets at the daily, monthly and annual levels.
- Audit paid and display efforts of potential clients and provide insight as to how ROI can be increased.
- Remain current with industry trends while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns.
Educational Qualification: –
- Graduate or Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Google Certifications
- Google Ads (Search, Display, Mobile, Video, Shopping)
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Blueprint
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Campaign Manager|